Referenced from natural health experts Dr. Russell Blaylock, Dr. Sears, and Dr. Sircus; the following simplified natural supplement protocol can be used to reduce and/or prevent vaccine damage:
1. Take flavonoids, particularly in a mixture. Quercetin in particular has been found to block the ability of the adjuvants to trigger a long-term immune reaction. Bioflavonoids are potent antioxidants and have anti inflammatory properties. If you take it an hour before the vaccination, they should help dampen the immune reactions says Dr Blaylock.
2. A multivitamin containing Vitamin E, Zinc, plenty of B Vitamins, Selenium, but no added iron. Vitamin E, the natural form that is high in gamma-E will help dampen the immune reactions and reduces several of the inflammatory cytokines. Zinc is very protective against vaccine toxicity. Selenium, says Dr Blaylock, is very important for fighting viral infections and it reduces the inflammatory response to vaccines.
3. An important ingredient on the list is Vitamin C at an adult dose of 1000 mg, taken four times a day between meals. It is a very potent anti-inflammatory and should be taken in a buffered form, not as absorbic acid, says Dr Blaylock.
For children, renowned health expert Dr. Sears recommends giving Vitamin C once a day for 5 days starting on the day of the shots. Infants should get 150 mg daily, toddlers and preschoolers 250 mg, and older kids and teens 500 mg.
If using the calcium ascorbate form of Vitamin C, the calcium will help with the absorption of the required Vitamin D supplement (see below).
4. What is very important is vitamin D3, which is the only ‘vitamin’ the body can manufacture from sunlight (UVB). It is a neural hormone, not really a vitamin says Dr Blaylock and helps if you are over-reacting immunologically by cooling down the reaction. Similarly, if you are under-reacting, it helps to boost your immune response. In addition it also protects against microorganism invasion. Black people and those in colder climates are particularly deficient, so they will almost certainly require supplementation.
Dr Blaylock recommends that following vaccination it will help to keep the immune reaction under control if: i) All children get 5,000 units a day for two weeks after the vaccine and then 2,000 a units a day thereafter; ii) Adults get 20,000 units a day after the vaccine for two weeks, then 10,000 units a day thereafter.
5. Dr. Sircus says that there is nothing like magnesium to alleviate cellular stress and to keep things working in harmony even when chemical insults threaten, as they do when foreign chemicals are injected directly into the blood. Magnesium should also be taken before, during and after surgery for the same reasons. It stiffens up our defenses against stress of any type including emotional and mental duress. All physiological processes are compromised with nutritional deficiencies and the majority of children and adults are severely deficient in magnesium.